Underground Death Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Death Tunnel

No one is safe from Elysia when they know ones whereabouts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ren GemClaw's OC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A.C.E.

A.C.E.

Ren GemClaw's OC Empty
PostSubject: Ren GemClaw's OC   Ren GemClaw's OC I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:59 pm

Name: Ren GemClaw

Eye color: Purple

Hair color: Dark blue

Height: 5'8

Weight: 125 lbs

Birthday: December 8

Birthplace: New York, New York

Species: Human, Half griffin, Hybrid

Physical Description: Wears school uniform but modifies it to fit his style. The sleeves would have stripes and continue to the front and back but the back will have an image of wings, but not just any type of wings, but griffin wings and a mix of dragon in them. His left part of his pants would have bandages on it while the his right has a design of a skull rose. He's very hard to spot in a crowd when he doesn't wear his school uniform. Casual clothes would be short sleeve right side with bandages, shorts with stripes, hat with griffin wings, sunglasses. Ren is a griffin who is a combat master, its in his DNA to fight only if the situation looks bad or is forced to. No one has seen his form since then.

Personality: Cool, funny, brave, charming. Gets along well with others, mostly likes to read but when he gets mad, you better stay out of his way or you feel his might. No one knows what kind of power he holds since his past is a mystery and yet shows how experienced he is in combat. Somehow ren can sense auras, fortune telling, also reads minds of people, and can tell whether or not they are hiding something. When he sees bullies hurting an innocent person thats when he takes action and puts a stop to it. However all the bullies are scared of him since they heard the rumors that he's an expert at combat and shows no mercy to those who mess with him. even so they avoid him to stay away from his bad side. people like him since he stands up for others and gives justice so they praise him and will do anything just to hang out with him even for a little while.

Other (optional): His parents are a dragon and a griffin, but his two younger sisters are dragons while he's a griffin. His sisters say he doesn't resemble a dragon at all, but he still has dragon blood in him. He's the oldest and needs to take care of his sisters when his parents are gone. Don't think he will go easy on them, he might have the appearance, but Ren has amazing flexibility, speed, vision, hearing, cooking, and music.
Back to top Go down
Craven
Administrator
Craven

Ren GemClaw's OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren GemClaw's OC   Ren GemClaw's OC I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:16 pm

Welcome to Underground Death Tunnel (U.D.T.) I am glad to have read your application and I got to say that some points were kind of confusing and I was able to understand what you were trying to get at, but over all it was good. And by me saying I would like to say:

Ren GemClaw's OC 71rxxh
Back to top Go down
https://nightofthefangs.board-directory.net

Ren GemClaw's OC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underground Death Tunnel :: Central Command Post :: Rules and Information :: Original Charaters-
Jump to: