Underground Death Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Death Tunnel

No one is safe from Elysia when they know ones whereabouts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Everyone Must Read~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Craven
Administrator
Craven

~Everyone Must Read~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Everyone Must Read~   ~Everyone Must Read~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:50 pm

U. D. T. World Case

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE- PM ME IF YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY!!!

Hey, Craven here!

Those who attend Bathory Academy as a creature, it is recommended that you have a human form because you don't want to be hunted down. When it comes to the dorms you can be outside of your human shape, but be advised if any non-creatures enter to take pre-caution. If that is to happen, just contact me; Principal Craven and I will assure you that everything will fixed.

Everyone who is an active member here has to be a student at Bathory Academy. Yea, I know the two questions you may be asking are; "Why do have to join Bathory Academy?" "Does our character(s) have to be part of the dorms?" Yes, you have to part of both in order for me to see that everything is in order, but at times that isn't the case; i.e. like The Crypt, Hospital, Cafeteria, Library and Dorms; in those you as our character are free to do whatever you like. But when it comes to the ChatBox, you are OOC (Out Of Character) and just be you and I'd advise you to read the RULES if a misunderstanding is to happen.

Yours in the Shadows,
Craven -\ |\ - || ||| |\|
Back to top Go down
https://nightofthefangs.board-directory.net

~Everyone Must Read~
Page 1 of 1