Underground Death Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Death Tunnel

No one is safe from Elysia when they know ones whereabouts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Principal Is In!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Craven
Administrator
Craven

The Principal Is In! Empty
PostSubject: The Principal Is In!   The Principal Is In! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:21 pm

The Principal Is In! Vh5kcj
"Hmm, I wonder what you did this time to get yourself in trouble. Let me guess, it had to do with that?"

"Really? It's not like I can put up with any more of your excuses. Do you really think I can let everything you do slide?"

Last edited by Craven on Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nightofthefangs.board-directory.net
Craven
Administrator
Craven

The Principal Is In! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Principal Is In!   The Principal Is In! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:24 pm

It was really early in the morning and it so happened to drizzle, but it was nothing compared on how it be like to be in charge of an entire academy, let alone having to set everything up a day before the session started. Carrying a few boxes and listening to some music on his IPod as he heads to where his office is and as he enters a big spacious room. Craven notices a few chairs, three file cabinets, a crocked picture frame hanging from the wall, a big enough table to set up a few things and a closet. "Really now? Why am I here to set up my office, I thought it would be set up already? Anyways, its no time to argue about a small thing like that, better get started on it and the office may look better than it before." As he begins cleaning and moving things around, he comes across a part of the floor in the office that seems to have been messed with and notices a small hole. "I wonder what this is? I've never seen it before? What's so important that it's kept in such a condition?" As soon he starts to move the piece of the flooring, he finds a box wrapped in some dusty old cloth and puts everything as it should be, leaving the box on his desk with the rest of his items.

The office was completely done and looks even better than before, though the only thing that was left to do was go through the list of the 'new' students and see that nothing goes out of sorts. Craven was made aware of the 'new' students that would be attending Bathory Academy, since he himself was like the students, but kept his secret hidden from the humans and anyone that knew of their true existence. "Guess this is going to be a bit challenging since I have to supervise the 'new students' in their dorms, watch over the academy, and be careful not to expose any of this to the outside. Nothing I can't do right? I must be kidding myself." Standing in his office, looking from his window on the second floor, he could see that the teachers were starting to arrive and soon after the students started to arrive as well. Everything was going to go well, but not unless several surprises were going to happen, but since Craven was in charge nothing was going to escape him, not even the smallest thing. "Now I have to see how many students will end up in my office before the end of the month? This is going to be very interesting and yet it could end up being fun for me."
Back to top Go down
https://nightofthefangs.board-directory.net

The Principal Is In!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underground Death Tunnel :: Bathory Academy :: Principal's Office-
Jump to: